June 27, 2009

Adventuring Out into Wonderland


I have wanted to start a blog for my crafting and my other nonsense… so I have finally decided to do it. (For the most part because I have a lot of pictures of the little things I have been doing while redoing my room such as re-personalizing my desk and the drapes I am in the process of doing rite now.)

Mama MustahCholé: MustahCholé is the name of my handmade bags and jewelry I have been selling since later winter of this year. (
http://www.mustahchole.etsy.com/ or www.myspace.com/mustahchole ) It’s pronounced like the pasta and the name came from one of my boyfriends friends, he called me Choley, (because my name is Cloe, but I think he thought it was spelled Chole) and I just liked it. So I only thought it would be appropriate if my blogger name was Mama MustahCholé. Hah, so we’ll see how this goes.

As of rite now, its summer and almost July. (How? Don’t ask me.) I am 16, and dreading school in the fall. I am a wide range crafter but sewing is what I’m best at, yet I enjoy knitting more, and I love and wish I did more of ‘adventuring crafting’. (‘Adventuring crafting’ is the only way I can think to describe it... finding new and different little projects on-line, in books or magazines. Or finding cute little odds and ends and trying to make something exciting out of your lacking supplies. Or just trying something new you haven’t seen too much of before, or have experience in)

I am exhausted and really should be trying to sleep and taking advantage that I do not work again till Wednesday. So goodnight for now, and when I have time I’ll post my new desk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment