July 23, 2009

Hand bounded, Ready to hold my words.

For mine and Christopher’s one year he gave me this darling leather bound journal with an owl embedded onto the front. Sadly my words have filled each line and the pages have come to an end.

My next goal: Find a journal just as darling that is handmade out of recycled materials.

What I have found;
Vintage Bingo Journal by Erinzam.





(^ Pages inside the Bingo Book)



This is my favorite, I love how every book is diff rent and colorful. Not to mention I like the variety in paper. (sadly there are no bingo books listed in her etsy, and she has not answered my email requesting on yet)




Custom Bound to Order by TYLERBENDER

(Pick the cover of your book, what kind of paper inside. You can even send your own special paper to them. )

(From this picture I would love to have "Lust for Life" and if I could not have that the "Africa A to Z")




(Some of the paper to pick from, I am looking for lots of mix media and different textures and prints.)


(Sadly, These beautiful books are not in my price range.)(But that's what I expect, buying handmade and something that fits what I want)






Next: More pretty hand bound books by: PeaceMealDesign







(I just grabbed a couple of her books off of her Etsy to show, She uses mixed media paper, and her prices are a bit more reasonable.)

No comments:

Post a Comment