October 19, 2009

Let the Wild Rumpus Start

Where the Wild Things Are

I loved this movie, it was visually beautiful along with the powerful story behind it.


I can't get over how adorable all the monsters were. I am debating if I should be Max or Carol for Halloween.



Me and my gal friends went to the midnight premiere show on Thursday -- we made Max's crown for it and everything. It was a good night.



Inside all of us is a wild thing.


Opening Ceremony launched a collection inspired by the movie and Monsters. I am in love with everything.




Delightfully Tacky made her own Wild Thing skirt which I also adore.



Considering how expensive all Max suits are and the fact I own a sewing machine I am set on making my own costume for Halloween. But should I be Max, Carol (the main monster) or an Owl?

No comments:

Post a Comment