July 14, 2009

A day at Work

After having my friend Amanda stay the weekend with me, and staying up well into the morning both nights, I was very excited for sleep last night.

I woke up feeling great and wondered my way into the basement and went to work.

..a couple bags later…

After working, eating, going for a run and showering, I got ready for my other job. (ehh)

I ended up having an hour before I needed to go in so I rode over to my gal Jenny’s house. (She’s awesome and always helps me take awesome pictures for Mustah Cholé) And that’s just what we did just that.

Reversible Floral Scarf Party Bag

I love this bag and how the pictures came out! Made out of two diffrent scarfs. Both are floral patterns. Opening of the bag is gathered to create pleats on the bag.


Purple and Pink Vintage Handkerchief Bag
A purple, pink and yellow vintage handkerchief (bought at a local thrift shop) decorates one front of the bag. (Bag is reversible and has a professional finish to both sides.)Green Apple button closes the bag.


Vintage Young Love Pillow-slip Bag
(Reversible) One style is made out of a vintage pillow cover that features lots of yellow and oranges. Pictures of a cute little girl in a dress holding a boys hand, riding an old style bicycle, swinging on a swing, etc. It has a red Lady bug button to close the bag with.



These Bag and others you can buy here:

No comments:

Post a Comment