July 15, 2009

Desk, Sorry so late.


I was planning on posting pictures of my desk I just re-did a while ago, but sadly never got around to it.

So here they are! (I am so mad I didn’t take a before picture.)

When I was younger I stuck millions of band stickers all over the top of my desk and then continued to draw and scribble all over them. Years later it looked terrible and dirty, not to mention I couldn’t even remember what half of those bands sounds like. (I really wish I never stuck anything to my desk but I like what I did to it.)



(You can see I little of the old desk, I didn’t do anything with the lower part that pulls out with the key board on it. As you can see in the picture, it looks dirty and little kid-ish.)
I collaged the top of my desk and put a plastic sheet over it that I bought at Hobby Lobby for less then a dollar (!) and I like this a lot because I have baby pictures of me and my siblings, puzzle pieces, pictures from magazines, pressed leaves and flowers and just a bunch of little cute things that mean something and they are not glued together so they can easily be taken out.

No comments:

Post a Comment