August 5, 2009

Mosters and Wooden Clocks

The other day me and Christopher stumbled across a 90% off sale at Hobby Lobby for selected Home accessories. I finally was able to take some pictures;


This wooden carved funny looking Hen was only $2.50 (It opens up, I am not sure what to store in it yet though. Hah, its slightly awkward)




I walked past this clock a couple times before I realized how much I liked it. It was only $1.40!



This poor Owl is missing an ear, but that led me to get him for only $3. (he's really heavy, made out of real glass. Not hollow)


I am excited for mine and Chris's two year, after it I will post what I made/bought for him. Everything is pretty artsy so I thought it be interesting enough to share.


I've also been wanting to try and make a plush monster of some sort.


I was scanning etsy and here's a couple cute ones I found..


I have one set in mind to make, Maybe if I don't get too lazy and don't forget I can take pictures every couple steps.
Only two weeks of Summer left, Which means fall is coming, which means my Handmade Chicago show is coming up. I need to get to work!

2 comments:

  1. hey,this is cute.Let's follow each other's blog then. XOs

    www.gd-dujour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful blog! :) I loved the pics of fishes on other posts!

    xx from madrid!
    I'm following you!

    ReplyDelete