August 3, 2009

Adventuring Out Into Youth

Okay, Maybe adventuring out on a road trip in the middle of the night un-planned is a bad idea-- But everything makes a good story right?

Summer is coming to a fast, sad end and something had to of been done.

Road trip, Travelling Circus trucks, Indiana Dunes, Junk food, Road maps, Music, Coffee, Best Friends, and the long drive into the night.

A great night meets a long morning.



I wish I had more news for everyone, or projects to show.

This past week I went to visit my sister in Campaign. Her lovely friend who just graduated from U of I loves birds, so my sister Bianca asked me to make her a bird ring. I also made her a little bag with some left over pheasant fabric.

(I loved the little Bee button I used.)




Christopher is in Canada which in a way is nice because it gives me more time to work on his gifts for our two years. (Which is the 10th, two days after he gets home.) I have my work all cut out for me.

(Christopher two summers ago fishing in Canada)

No comments:

Post a Comment