September 15, 2009

Cigar, Bow tie and a Mustache..

What else could anyone ask for?



He is un-named, and cigarless for now. (I still need to run to HobbyLobby to create him a plush cigar.) But he's so adorable, and I think he will be looking for an adoption family at the Handmade Market I am selling at on October 10th.




I was so fond of my outfit I wanted to do an outfit post. Sadly I only took a couple of pictures and hated all of them. But for some reason I decided to grab a couple of me and my new guy at the end.. and one came out okay.





I finally found a dress for Homecoming. I like it, but I was trying to think if its really me. I am defiantly going to rock my leather jacket with it, hah. And I also have an idea on shoes.

The real color is a bit more lighter.

Shoes; I want black pumps, and the front of the shoe covers alot of the foot but shoews your toes and the sides. If that makes any sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment