September 9, 2009

This past weekend and current week has been...

busy, eventful, fattening, exciting, lazy, full of baking, sewing, worrying, and filled with homework.


Labor Day Weekend:








(Christopher and I went to the zoo, maybe Labor day was a poor choice -- crazy packed with hectic mothers and strollers.)



Me and my good friend Jenny made our friend Phill a birthday cake last week. It was a cat cake! Hahaaa, it's too funny to try and explain why.


And yesterday we made a cookie cake for our lunch table that also was made into the face of a cat! (I really wish I took pictures of the process, and everything.)

In less than a month -- Chicago Handmade! I recently noticed this and I have been hard at work trying to get as much done as I can.

Bags I recently finished:
Made out of a Vintage Pillow case cover;



(I made two bags with the same material and design)


Made out of an Vintage Sesame Street Sheet;





Made out of same vintage sheet;




I really hate how all these pictures came out. Ughhh

Sorry, I have not added any on my etsy yet. If you are interested in a certain one let me know, and I can either put it to the side for you, our put it on top of my list to list it on my etsy.

(ahhh I hate work right now, they put me on the schedule for everyday the last two weeks. It is honestly making my life depressing, I can't keep up with friends or school work.. and more importantly my MustahCholé jazz. If there not going to listen to my availability I might be job searching again soon. That is also the reason why this blog has been left un-updated for quite some time.)

Well I am off to work... Working my youth away.

No comments:

Post a Comment