August 30, 2009

Fall is here, Illinois.

Last night it was too cold to be outside with a hoodie and jeans on. I know it is basically September -- But it is still August. This is not August weather. Usually I am so excited for fall weather. But not when it is this fast.

I tried to capture the reminding life in my backyard from this summer.











I bought a leather jacket the other day -- I'm going to fuck up this town.



Hahahahaa -- Also got new shows and this dainty little flowered dress.

Leather Jacket-- Forever 21
Dress-- Forever 21
Shoes -- Bakers (new)




A girl I sit in front of in my French class bought the same shoe in brown the same weekend as me. Hers are just as cute.


New headband I made this week. Connected with elastic. I am thinking about making more and selling them through MustahCholé on my etsy account. Let me know if you are interested -- I will put it on top of my list then.


What are some great cameras? I have been saving all summer to buy a SLR camera. Any suggestions -- or places to stay away from?

Can someone tell me why my pictures are getting cut off? Is it because I need to switch to stretch on my template? Ahhh, I need to learn blogger fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment